Friday, November 4, 2016

Life Events

Just got back from my trip to Peru, did lots of healing work for the land there, as i expected i would. Road horses a bit and visited some tourist traps while i was there. Also got to eat cow heart, so that was interesting. Did so much dissolving and cultivation work while i was there....intense shit. :P

I am also in the process of moving to Boise Idaho. It's very interesting, Othala the rune told me several weeks before i got the intuitive nudge to move that there was going to be big changes in my property situation and i also got another random message from Wunjo that i was going to be moving into a stage of intense joy and bliss. Idaho here i come. Only thing that i'm having difficulty with is finishing up some work that is reliant on being here and then i also need to get my license transferred to Idaho. The process is requiring a bit of paperwork on my part.

While in Peru i also found that i have a passion for plants in trees outside the alchemical sense, but studying them and learning about there magickal potencies. My work with the Fay is opening up so many doorways. I've also found that i now want to practice Hoshin Budo. When i move i'll no longer be able to practice Silat Harimau with Guru Santiago as a result i think i'll start practicing Hoshin with Caleb in Boise. Hoshin in my understanding is also a bit more Yin while Harimau is extremely fiery with its low stances and tiger energy. Ride now i need the cooling and i noticed that i wasn't able to practice the Kudas as much as before.

I was looking into the Viridis Genii Symposium in Oregon coming up this June 2017. I don't think this path of "Green Magick" is something i can do alone. I looked among the presenters to see if any lived in Idaho. Cody Dickerson lives a couple cities away from Boise, another synchronicity, i think he'll likely end up being my mentor in these herbal arts. So far i just started looked at plants and trees and observing there properties from a visual standpoint, taking off the names and just looking at them and study them without filters. Everything in my life is shifting Yin....which means i'll probably have a lovely lady by my side soon...this also reflects that my Lunar channels are starting to open more. Hekate told me this is something need to work on.

Heading out to see the Dr. Strange movie. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment